1.09.2011

Happy 100!

This is my 100th post! Woo-hoo! I made it!

I'm very impressed with myself for sticking with this thing for so long. Through grad school, my first year teaching, and moving to China, I wouldn't've thought this would still exist.

However, I've been thinking about purging lately. Does deleting long ago posts violate blogging ethics? I've matured since beginning this over a year-and-a-half ago. Reading my history can be embarrassing.

Well, if I'm going to bare my brain to the world it's got to be all of it. Including posts like this one that just feel like filler because I have a goal to reach.

But if you're interested, here's my list of highlights from the past 99 posts, in reverse chronological order:

Morning messages
I pooped in the potty!
Random thoughts this week
I've been tagged!
For the record I'm 5'7"

And finally, what 100 posts looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment