1.04.2011

It has begun

What's in my brain...

I'm finding it a lot harder than I thought to just brain dump here. Tate did mention I should tell him I'm going to take a dump when I do this. Anyway, there is a lot of pressure that comes with writing for an audience, small though it may be. I do like that about writing in a notebook, the way it can can just flow and no one ever has to read it, even me.

But this is my quest for freedom from a stress-haggard life and I must continue.

I will try to keep this from becoming a 'dear diary' type thing, though much of what will appear is sure to be just your regular old day-to-day stuff. So I guess I'll just start with that.

Today, PB had really bad morning breath and got an awesome new coat that makes her look like a raspberry. HD and her best friend reunited after the holiday break and HD had a look of extreme disappointment upon seeing that her friend had gotten the Tinkerbell fairy wings that HD asked Santa for(good thing she can't read this because she's getting them tomorrow - Santa was late on this this year). Hubby told me I was good at coming up with activities for class and spent an hour working on a new puzzle with HD. I got a bit more planning done (there's ALWAYS more) and discovered an awesome lab for making balloon rockets.

I still have not read anything for pleasure - but I think I will have time! It's early yet and the grading I've put off for 3 weeks can wait for the ride to school in the morning.

This is bound to get more interesting.

It has to.

For my sake as well as yours.

Till tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Man, I'm totally jealous that I don't get to do awesome labs like you! Maybe one day (when I have my own classroom) I will come up with some convoluted lesson that ties a science experiment to Language Arts.:) Of course you will need to be consulted because I know little to nothing about science. Can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share your awesome lab. I'm always looking for ideas.

    ReplyDelete