1.31.2010

student teaching is not for the weak

still here. still surviving. still keepin' on.

I finished teaching my worksample (ridiculus amount of work to prove I taught some stuff) for my license. I'm tired. I still have a lot to do. Job fairs start soon. classwork too. still teaching, still planning, still fighting to stay in control in the classroom.

it will come.

it is coming. the know-how. the ability. the comfort.

but we all have to start somewhere. jump right in and learn the ropes. work your way up.

I just HATE making mistakes.

and the poor kids are missing out (?) by having to deal with me and my inexperience.

I know. they'll be fine.

and so will I. on June 19.

1 comment:

  1. I admire you, it cannot be easy to student teach. But you'll get there...keep up the good work. Yes, making mistakes sucks, but you learn from it and you are know better the next time. :)

    ReplyDelete