7.15.2009

ready for this?

I am going to attempt a blog a day for 365 days.

just cause.

and I'm sure this will only last about, oh, a week or so. I do start school again next week after all. however, that also means I will constantly have my laptop with me, so maybe there will be 2 or 3 (gasp!) blogs a day during the week.

I think I will also start more themed days, at least to begin. that should alleviate the need to really come up with something good to say, every day. I already have "weekend update" on sundays, and will add "wardrobe wednesday" next week, done by many and inspired by this fine lady.

any ideas for others? I figure if at least 3 or 4 days have themes, I can do this.

and since I just noticed I already have done a blog a day since sunday, we'll count that as day one. look at that! day 4 already. that was easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment