6.11.2009

Look who pissed me off today

first of all, may the guy who wrote this have a colicky baby who doesn't sleep through the night until age 2 and won't eat anything but mac n cheese with juice.

now then. I didn't realize we were "mommy blogging"(see here) until after little p was born. I just thought we had found a great way to keep friends and family who live no where near us to keep up on us and our lives. now that I have started this blog, I realize I've been missing out. what an awesome way to document my family's life and find other moms dealing with the same crap I'm dealing with. what a nice outlet to have, when other friends with kids are states and countries away, and can check in when they want.

and along with all the other labels I sometimes ascribe to myself, I am first and foremost, mom. my kids come first in all aspects of my life. that is what you sign up for when you have kids. the hardest thing socially is to be the only one around with kids. it is what you talk about, what you think about, and childless people HATE it. I know. I did. and all our childless friends (minus the only 2 worth keeping anyway) disappeared once hd was born. but how can you talk of anything else? this is a 24-hour a day job, playdate, ordeal, life. and what do you talk about with anyone but your life.

so I say to probably nice guy who wrote the mean blog post: back off. leave us be.

and we'll see you here when your first is born. sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment