11.11.2010

Some things are better left said

There are so many things I want to say but fear the breadth of my readership. The expat community here is very small, and though I don't feel totally at home, they are our link to the world outside Chongqing. Sometimes you just need a China break.

Ah! I can't say what I want.

Title change. 'Some things are better left UNsaid'.

Mood change...

Here are some recent thoughts and goings on:
  • My husband is out getting me chocolate and a movie to wash away my not-grading-tonight-no-matter-what guilt.
  • I leave in 3 days for a beautiful stay on the ocean in Shenzen. Work thing, but only from 9-3. Not sure I'll know what to do with myself without children around. Oh - Mexican food. May eat there every meal.
  • I know you wish someone at some point in your life had said this to you: "I tooted this way so it wouldn't get in your eyes again". I know you're jealous. Your day will come.
  • For the first time tonight someone I've never seen before pressed the button for my floor without prompting.
  • I miss grass.
  • H&M opened two weeks ago and I have started rebuilding my wardrobe. Finally, clothes that fit.
  • A 4-lane bridge became 6 lanes in a weeks time. Next week I'll have pictures of the crane being used to put in a tree. Seriously. A crane. 15-foot tall tree. Seriously.
  • I am terribly sorry for not keeping up with your blogs.
  • Penny has a mysterious China rash.
  • I have new slippers.
  • 
    New slippers
    

  • So does Tate.

Tate's new slippers.











No comments:

Post a Comment